On Farm Business Support
Our On Farm Business Support aims to help farming families tackle farm business issues such as finance/debt and business decisions regarding the future. It is aimed at families or individuals experiencing stress or worry in relation to the farm and provides independent support from a business mentor, experienced in agriculture. Rural Support helps with farm business and financial issues by:
- Providing free, confidential, face to face support;
- Easing the burden of dealing with finance or business issues;
- Helping you identify a way forward;
- Looking at realistic options for the future of your business;
- Supporting you to take action.
Our mentors understand the challenges and issues facing farmers and farm families. They have experience in helping individuals deal with various issues and providing support in making difficult decisions.