Rural Support is seeking to recruit a Chief Executive.
|Job title:||Chief Executive|
|Reporting to:||The Rural Support Board of Directors|
|Location:||Rural Support office, Loughry College, Cookstown|
|Hours:||37 ½ hours per week (flexibility in working hours required)|
|Salary Scale:||£37,849 – £43,662|
- To assist the Board of Directors in shaping and implementing the strategic direction of the organisation.
- To manage the day to day operation of the organisation (including helpline, farm outreach / support programmes, Social Farming) and management of the Rural Support team including staff, mentors and volunteers.
- To develop links and partnerships with relevant companies, agencies, statutory bodies and agri-rural businesses to identify and ensure the provision of quality support services, targeted at the needs of the farming community.
- To oversee the running and continued development of the charity encompassing governance and strategic planning
- In conjunction with staff, plan, agree and implement strategy in relation to support provision, communications, fundraising and programmes.
- To have overall responsibility for achieving the fundraising and objectives year-on year, working with the board and staff
Applicants must have a relevant experience and willingness to work occasional evenings and weekends as required.
For an application form, job description and specification please email Deborah at Rural Support. Deborah@ruralsupport.org.uk
Closing date for applications is 4th December 1pm 2019.