Rural Support is seeking to recruit a Finance and Development Officer.
- To be responsible for the Finance, HR and Admin function of the operation
- To manage the day to day Financial requirements of Rural Support
- To oversee the claims to funders and ensure appropriate financial record keeping
- To assist in the development of additional activities relating to Rural Support core services and initiatives across Northern Ireland
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders to create new opportunities for people availing of Rural Support services
- Forge Rural Support’s reputation as a trusted partner that delivers real benefits to rural dwellers, farmers and farming families
Location: Rural Support office, Cookstown
Hours: 37.5 hours (5days) per week
Salary scale: Senior Officer 1 £26,470
This position is available for 11 months initially with possible extension funding dependent.
Applicants must have a relevant third level qualification and at least five years successful experience in a Finance role.
For an application form, job description and specification please email Deborah at Rural Support. Deborah@ruralsuppport.org.uk
Closing date for applications is 10am on Tuesday 1st of May 2018.